Friday, August 02, 2013

Basic T and Ideas





















I've started on muslin number 4 and I'm a little more optimistic compared to two months ago. I have completely redrafted my pattern and made some significant changes and some not so much. So for now we will have to wait an see what the outcome will be. I will say this is really a learning experience and the more that I do and learn the more confident I feel in making my own patterns.





I have already started thinking about my first variation on the basic t-shirt, a color blocked top. While I think its a nice top I think I want a bit more........ I don't umph I guess.  So here are some of the ideas that I'm floating around.









McCalls 6705




McCall's 6435 now OOP











Until next time, happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails