Thursday, September 06, 2012

Next Up Burdastyle 8/2012-114

 Can we just say the new BurdaStyle condensed pattern sheets are just seizure inducing. Trying to find  the pattern pieces was not easy at all, but I hope to use this pattern more than once so hopefully its worth it. I'm making the long sleeve version but I am leaving off the collar. I have read through the instructions and they seem pretty straight forward, so I don't expect the run into any problems with that. My only problem will be with my fabric, I have no idea what it is other than some sort of polyester and that is a guess. It is very lightweight and frays so I'm dealing with how to finish the inside, I'm hoping to find something in my many books, if not then winging it I will be.
I did have pictures of my fabric but for some reason I was not able to upload them. So next time I'll try to have pics of the fabric and the beginning stages.

Until next time happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails