After my last skirt I was ready to jump on this one hoping it would be a much better experience, and this one did not disappoint. I did have a couple of bumps but nothing like my last skirt. So the second variation on the basic skirt is called the Rosie.
Description from DIY Clothes "This one's a sturdy little workwear-inspired number with a center front seam, a waistband, big patch pockets, and some sassy little side slits at the hem."
- Mid to heavy weight twill
- Self drafted pattern using Design-It Yourself Clothes
- 5 pattern pieces (front, back, waistband, pocket, button tab)
- A-line skirt with front patch pockets and side button closing
- Double turned hem with side vents
A little side note, the top that is pictured with all of the skirts is BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2009-108, I made it the summer of 2009, never reviewed it (not sure why) but it's one of my favorite t-shirt patterns.
Until next time, happy sewing...