Saturday, December 01, 2012

Reverb12 Day 1: How Do I Feel?

I feel pretty good right now with my sewing and patternmaking. As I look back on this past year, yes I have failed miserably on my goals but so what, I'm still moving forward, I'm still getting up from each fall with much enthusiasm.  Yes when the failure first hits I'm a bit upset like anyone else would be but then I have to remember that if I let that get to me let that keep me down then I will never succeed. Like the popular quote from Winston Churchill "Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" .  Its easy to give up, but then what would I be? I don't want to be a failure, I know that in time I will be a success. Follow my blog and hopefully you shall see.


Until next time, happy sewing...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails