Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just Call Me MickeyD's Baby Because I'm Lovin it

September 2012 BurdaStyle that is. I was finally able to get my hands on a copy this past Wednesday and I have never wanted to make so many things from one magazine, I know my DH probably thought I was crazy the way I was walking around with that magazine all day. So once the contest is over I have my October sewing already planned. In no particular order they are:

That is eleven items but not seven patterns, if you can see that most of the patterns are just slight variations from another. I think they just took that Make 4 from 1 out and just added to the regular pattern section. Anyway now I just need to shop my collection or go shopping which is always fun.

Until next time, happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails