Thursday, December 08, 2011

Sewing WishList

Okay collecting sewing books that will allow me to build my skills is one of my favorite things. When I was living in America there were times when I had books or magazines coming every other day. Love them used and new as long as they are in good shape with no pages missing. But since I have been here my book buying has come to an almost halt, but now I'm finding ways that may allow me to get some books soon, and yes I am building my list. Some are recent releases and some have been around a while.

  1. The Burdastyle Sewing Handbook
  2. Built By Wendy Coats and Jackets
  3. Dressmaking: A Step by Step course
  4. Sewing Basics
  5. The Party Dress by Simon Henry
  6. The Colette Sewing Handbook
  7. Simple Modern Sewing
  8. Threads Sewing Guide
What I like most about some of these is that they come with the patterns, its seems that a lot of books coming out now include patterns which does make them more attractive.

Until next time happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails