Sunday, November 27, 2011

I have Until December 31, 2011 11:59 pm

For someone who loves many different things I realize that my plan is a bit restictive for me, I still plan to keep it to a minium but I think I may add 2 or 3 new patterns to my plan. I know I want a boxy Chanel style jacket, a  raglan sleeve top, a basic tunic, a dress with sleeves and maybe even a knit dress. Basically I want all the basic styles to play with. I know I am not going to do that but at the most 10 patterns should be good, I want to keep it fun for myself at the same time challenge my inner designer and sew more.

I have a little over a month until my deadline to have my patterns picked out, but that doesn't they all need to be fitted. More like fitted for flattery, I want to make sure they all look good on my body. So I know I won't do too much more sewing on Simplicity 2310 until I'm done with this and I hope to be done soon, I wanna get sewing again.

Until next time happy sewing....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as-salamu aleykum dear sister,

mashAllah i'm so happy to have find your blog, i found a lot of commun points with you: i love sewing ,have many kids mashAllah and i have emigrated to a muslim country and....try to find some time in my busy days to sew: what a challenge.
Your blog motivates me that it must be possible inchAllah!
slamau aleykum
Yusra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails