Friday, November 25, 2011

7 for 12

Well I have most of my patterns picked out, I'm still trying to decide if I want to add a jacket. I don't own that many and they would be good for going into places where the AC has been set to max. I'm just not sure if I'm really going to find the time to sew a jacket or even find the right fabric here. For now I'll leave it off my sewing board.

So it is called  7 for 12 or 7 patterns for 2012. For my blouse I choose Simplicity 2614, and my cardigan is a OOP Hot Patterns, and dress is Simplicity 1993 formaly


1. Blouse- Simplicity 2614
2. Shirt - McCall's 5138
3. Pant - New Look 6570
4. Skirt - Self Drafted
5. Dress- Simplicity 1993
6. Cardigan- Hot Patterns Riviera Mini-Midi-Maxi Cardi
7. T-shirt- New Look 6735

for now this is the plan, I have until Dec 31 to make any changes I'm hoping there won't be other than maybe adding a jacket then it would be 8 for 12.


Until next time happy sewing.........

1 comment:

SewCool21 said...

That is a nice selection of sewing patterns. It would make a great mini wardrobe for the winter time. I can't wait to see how they look when you are done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails