Saturday, November 19, 2011

I Have No Idea How To...

Fit that is. I'm working on fitting New Look 6808 and I have no idea how to do this for myself. Most books and articles assume you have a sewing buddy that can help you, which I do not. So I have to figure out how to fit myself alone.
Even with the four fitting books I have and Threads articles I have, I still am not sure where to start and the main reason for that is because I'm not sure which size to start off with. So tonight my main goal is to figure out which size is a good starting size. So I'll  trace a size 12 and 14 front and also 12 and 14 back then sew up a straight  12 and straight 14 and then a 12 front with 14 back and a 14 front with 12 back. So tonight will be a lot of tracing, cutting, and sewing and trying on. 

On another note, I'm still working on simplicity 2310 but at an extremely slow pace. I hit one snag and it killed my motivation for the top. Right now most of my excitement is on fitting my seven patterns.

Until next time Happy Sewing......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails