Saturday, October 29, 2011

Simplicity 2310 in Black and Red

Okay so this is next, Simplicity 2310 in a black and red cotton/ poly mix fabric. I got fabric last year here in Riyadh with the intent on making a nice tunic top, so now is its time. As for the pattern it seems to be pretty easy except for the yoke, its something new to me so we'll see how it goes. I know I seen this also in "Easy Guide to Sewing Blouses" so I'll also have a book for reference to help me.

So right now I'm still tracing my pattern pieces, and it looks as if I don't need to do anything with the pattern just yet. The top has about 9 inches of ease over the bust area which I think is plenty right now, also I'm blending sizes from bust to hip. In the bust I am a size and in the hip a size 16. I'm hoping to get this done quickly since I'm ready to get started on some fabric I just purchased, but that will be another blog post .

Until next time happy sewing....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails