Saturday, August 14, 2010

Transitioning Already

Well its still summer and around here it will last until about November from what I am told but already I decided to turn over my small fabric collection from summer to fall/ winter. Because it is so small it only took a couple of hours and that was because I did a lot of unfolding measuring and thinking about what it could become. I have a few pieces that I have had for a couple of years and that is because I love the print but either 1) I don't know what to make of it or 2) I don't want to waste it on dud pattern. But going through it gave me some good insight and that is only buy the best. Because if I buy anything else I'm really just wasting my time. Most of my successful garments of come from fabric that I loved and took my time with fit and construction.

Well I'm all done now. So what to do next? Not sure but I think I want to sew a little something. ;)

1 comment:

Jennwith4 said...

Good job getting it all folded!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails