AGAM sew along. I'm pleased with how my first attempt at this jeans skirt went but for the next one I am going to change some things up. First off is that extra long fly, I did go by the book for adding it but in none of my RTW jeans or skirts do I have a fly that long. Next up are the front pockets, I did draft them correctly and exactly how I wanted them but they are not usable . I forgot to take into account pocket depth, so while I can put something in them there is no guarantee that it will still be in there after a good walk, hey I'm still learning. I was also able to draft a shaped waistband and the fit is so much better.
The top that you can partly see is the muslin for my DIY Clothes basic shirt. I'm still working on it because of some many changes that I needed to make for it. Still even the final top won't be done for a while since I need to go notions shopping to get some much needed buttons.
Now time to start thinking about November's AGAM piece.
Until next time, happy sewing...