Monday, March 11, 2013

Mix It Up March

As you may have guessed by now I love a sew along and this month over at Sew Much Talent is Mix It Up March. And I'm sewing along. Each week is a different sewing requirement. The first week is completing a half done or UFO sewing project. For me this is my LBMD (little black maxi dress), it has been sitting on my table for weeks. I originally started for the LBD contest over at Patternreview but never got around to finishing it on time. 



And here it is, it. I did not make the deadline again which I am not surprised since I found about the sew along late in the week and still didn't get to start on it right away since I had a busy weekend (Thursday and Friday here). I did work on it for a couple of hours on Saturday and I really enjoyed working on it. I now wonder why it took me so long to get back to it. I know I stopped due to lack of notions but still it didn't have to take me this long. But I'm glad I did and will continue to work on it slowly while I work on this week's project.
Up next is my fitted shirt/blouse BWOF 1-2008-124. I still need to work on the fit before I can start cutting. After that I need to sew like the wind if I want to finish on time this time.

Until next time, happy sewing...

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Your dress is coming along nicely. I love sew-a-longs. They really get you moving.

Carla Belyea said...

Love it! Keep up the modest beautiful work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails