Friday, January 18, 2013

A Quick Update...

Since I have not really posted in a while. I am still working on my corset shirt, as a matter of fact I am almost done, but I don't think I am going to do another one for the contest. For one with the collar and cuffs taking up more time than I expected its going to be cutting it close to get at least two more done right now for this month (more on that) and two I'm once again stalled due to lack of notions buttons in this case. To make this even more difficult the kids are home for three weeks for end of term break which means  a lot less sewing for now and to make it even more difficult we are in the middle of a sudden move. So this just killed my January sewing contest plans but I am working when I can on somethings but I'll save that later for another post.

Until next time, happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails