Monday, December 03, 2012

Reverb12 Day 3: What Do I Wish For?

Since this is a sewing blog I'm going to keep my responses related to sewing. If I could have anything I wanted it would be a perfect fitting sloper (thanks Gail for that idea) to use for fitting and also already  perfect fitted A-line skirt, T-shirt, pants, dress, loose and fitted top, dress and shirt. As a matter of I'm working on this goal right now. Also I would love to be able to attend a class in both patterrnmaking and draping starting from beginner to intermediate to advance, I know I can teach myself, but I love the idea of having someone show me and guide me in my learning.

I know yesterday I said I would not reveal my goals but this is one that has been on going for me, so I figured it wouldn't be that big of a deal. I have talked about this a lot throughout my blog, so no secret there. I'm just going to take it one garment at a time.

Until next time, happy sewing

1 comment:

Gail said...

No problem. I hope it helps out and feel free to ask any questions. God-willing, I want these perfect fitted slopers too, however I seem to have fun knowing I can now look at a garment and break it down or copy it.
Also I hate how people have over-simplified sewing so much that people think you don't need classes or that the art is pointless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails