Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Got An Award

Idealbild over at The Magical Effects of Thinking has       nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much, and I now have a new blog to read.I was actually nominated a few days ago but I'm just getting time to really sit and blog. I have been blogging now for almost 6 years and this is the first time an award come my way, I guess someone is reading my blabs on sewing and patternmaking ;-).

Okay now there are rules for this award, they are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you. Completed

2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. – Completed


3. Share 7 things about yourself. Completed
4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers that inspire you. I only did 5 completed
5. Include the rules. completed
6. Inform your nominees. completed







  1. I  have 9 kids ranging in ages from 12 years old to 18 months (there is a set of twins in there)
  2. I worked at a fishery in Alaska one summer while I was in college.
  3. I'm the oldest of 5 but the shortest of them at 5'6"
  4. I was born and raised Muslim
  5. Being from Baltimore Maryland crab cakes is one of my favorite foods
  6. My dream career is to become an ER Doctor
  7. I was a true tomboy as a kid, dresses and dolls were not my thing
My nominess are:

Until next time, happy sewing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails