Monday, October 15, 2012

Vogue 8330...Slowly Getting There

 A quick post to keep up with my goal for BlogtoberFest2012, blogging everyday for the month of October. So I finish fitting Vogue 8330 and think it is ready for the fashion fabric which is now cut, I had to make some changes with my layout because it was not working, pattern layouts don't cover if you made changes to the pattern but more on that when it comes during construction. I could have started working on them tonight but for some reason I just like to cut in one session and then start sewing the next, this is only for items that are not quick to sew.


 The scrapes leftover from 4 yards of denim in a skirt and jean.
 Everything ready to go, minus interfacing.
 Interesting pocket lining.
Wow, 63 steps to complete before I have a finished pair of jeans. Well like the saying goes "A journey of a 1000 miles starts with a single step".












Until next time, happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails