Friday, October 12, 2012

Vogue 8330 Step 2

 Step two is to add seam or stitching lines to the pattern for fitting. So this part took me no time to really do. Had I started earlier I could have done more but at least I finished what I had planned. This was for only 4 pieces, front and back pant leg, yoke and side front. For the waistband I just wrapped it around me lining up center front and center back and it looks like this might be a tad big in the waist. I'm starting with a size 18 but my measurements put me between a 16 and 18. I decided to go with the larger size since this is a fitted style and I can easily take it in instead of letting out. So this is where I stand tonight. I'm hoping to get more done tomorrow since the kiddies will be in school tomorrow and my menu is already planned.


Until next time, happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails