Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Still Working

On fitting my vest pattern that is. I have not been very productive the last few days due to being mommy, I really don't mind that much since I know that this time with my kids doesn't last forever so I try to make the most of it. My youngest son who just turned one has been sick the last few days and being in mommy's arms seems to be the best medicine. So during my free time while holding him I have used it to do some reading on fitting and also on making jackets as I was thinking about entering into the lined jacket contest this month on Patternreview but I have to keep telling myself to slow down take it one thing at a time and not too much at one time. So tonight I hope to get some work done since he seems to sleeping a little better tonight. So hopefully I'll more pics and a better update in the next couple of days.

Until next time, happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails