Sunday, January 01, 2012

No New Year's Resolutions But I Do Have Goals

I don't do New Year's resolutions and I'm not going to start. It just so happens that when I wanted to change somethings as far as my sewing and blogging it was happening around this time of year and also since I wanted to compete in a few more contest over at Patternreviw I had to wait. But since this is the time of year that people start planning their sewing goals for the next twelve months, I'm going to give mine.

I'm hoping this is the year I get a good set of TnT (Tried and True) patterns that work for me. I hope to be more productive this year and stop wasting the little bit of time I have. I hope that my skills can move up a few notches. I hope to learn more about fitting, mainly fitting myself. And I hope to blog more about my journey in sewing.

Until next time happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails