Monday, December 12, 2011

The Shirt

My shirt will be McCall's 5138. This has been a staple of mine ever since high school and I prefer them to be fitted without being tight. I picked this pattern because it had the fewest pieces and had the look I wanted. For this challenge I wanted to only shop my stash since I feel like I have a lot of patterns especially shirt patterns. I have not fitted yet but after fitting my Simplicity pattern I feel like I can take on anything right now. As far as my tops goes I think this one will be last. This also the pattern I plan to use for my Learn to Sew class. I already have it traced off in a size 12 so its ready and waiting for to fit it. For my SWAP I only have one planned but I know once I get the fit right I'm going to making a lot of these.

Until next time happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails