Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Jumper

Okay now the only reason I'm adding a jumper to my line up is because I plan to continue and finish my learn to sew class and continue to blog on the program. I'm not really a jumper person but maybe things will change, we'll see. So I am using New Look 6826 it seems somewhat okay that I'm willing to give jumpers a try, most others that I found were very matronly looking. Also Simplicity had a nice learn to sew video on youtube using this pattern so maybe I can encourage others to try sewing with an easy pattern. The first thing I'm going to do is lengthen the skirt portion as I don't wear anything that short, it looks as if she ever had to bend over the world around would suddenly have a bit of moonshine. The pockets I know I'm not going to do. I don't have a lot of plans for this one but we shall see.

Until next time happy sewing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails