Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Cardigan

Sweaters and cardigans are a must here, with all the ACs . I have been wanting a few of them in various colors in my wardrobe for a while So here is my chance to get a few I hope. I have a few patterns for cardigans in my stash but what made me pick this one was seeing one similar at FreePeople that I just wanted so bad, it was maxi length just like the one on the envelop and black with lace trimming I also liked that this one had various views for a cardigan which most pattern don't. I don't know what to think or expect from this pattern since I have yet to do a Hot Patterns pattern and also because of the few reviews on this pattern. I have nice amount of Hot Patterns but have yet to try one, I'm hoping for good from this one. 

Until next time happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails