Thursday, November 03, 2011

Another SWAP

Okay so its that time of year again, SWAP (Sewing With A Plan) thinking, planning and buying for those of sewers that enjoy SWAPing. Last year's rule were too restrictive for me so I didn't even try but this year's is so much better and its in line with what I already had planned. So why not join and have fun?

The rules are simple, pick seven items (types of garments) and of that seven 4 of them are to be sewn twice, they can either from the same pattern or two different patterns. They are meant to encourage developing TNT patterns


  1. Skirt (2x)
  2. Pant (2x)
  3. Button Down shirt (2x)
  4. T-shirt (2x)
  5. Jacket
  6. Basic Top
  7. Dress
Here is part of my plan, next I need to get my fabrics together which I hope to do soon.
Dress vogue 8379
New Look 6570 Pant
McCall's 5138 button down shirt
New Look 6735 T-shirt
Simplicity 2310 Basic Top
Simplicity 2284 Jacket
Self Drafted Skirt



Until next time happy sewing eveyone

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Great lineup of patterns for your swap. You are going to love New Look 6735 top, I have made it several times, 2 times as a vest and the remainder short sleeve tops and plan on making a few more. Never noticed NL 6570, must add to my to sew list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails