Monday, October 31, 2011

October ramblings

Well as you can see my blogtober fest was a big fail, not much I can really say about it except I have been busy with work and family. But I have been tweeting a lot more and you can follow my tweets at @Sewmodest1 and also I started Pinning. I did not get much done sewing wise as I would have liked but that is how it is most of the time anyway. I'm hoping November will be much better and much more productive. I'm still trying to figure out a nice challenge for myself with a nice reward along with it. I'm thinking about trying to do a SWAP (Sewing With A Plan) for myself and also the November-January 6pc winter collection sew along. Yeah already I'm putting a lot on my plate, oh well, I love planning sometimes just as much as sewing it up. Let's see how November turns out for me.
Until next time happy sewing....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails