Saturday, February 26, 2011

On Hold For Now

Well as you can see I have not blogged in a while and that is due to the fact I have no camera for pics. And I for one love reading blogs with pics to show. So for now I'm putting blogging on hold until I can get another camera. I'm hoping it won't last long though. Even though I am not blogging does not mean I am not sewing. Actually I have been doing a lot more sewing lately but ( and this is a big but) I don't know how the clothes will fit me yet  because I'm 21 weeks pregnant now. Yes thats right I'm pregnant with number 9. So I'm making do the best I can because fitting right now is next to impossible. I'm using a lot of the things that I fitted before the pregnancy as a starting base. The things that I am sewing now are for a postpartum wardrobe, if you read my blog during my last pregnancy which was not that long ago, you know that I hate sewing maternity clothes so that is not even a consideration right now. Well I hope my absence from blogging is not long as I was starting to get the hang of it after all this time. So hope to blog again soon and happy sewing to everyone.

Sewmodest


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails