Monday, December 27, 2010

No Camera and New Draft

I was hoping to do more blogging but things aren't turning out that way. So post may still be on a sporadic schedule.  To me a blog is not a blog without pictures,  a blog post is much more interesting when it has pics. And now I have no camera thanks to my oldest daughter and a pitcher of iced tea. So until I do get a camera again I'll continued to blog using borrowed web pics when needed and pics taken with a borrowed camera when I can get it.

In the mean time, I started a new draft of a pattern but this time I'm not following the book DIY Clothes to a "T", instead I'm using it as a guide in drafting a tunic I designed. Its nothing complicated or overly designed but pretty basic hoping to build my skills with more complicated things over time. My long term goal is to be able to design almost anything thing and draft or drape my design and make it up.

I'm also working on a mini collection or wardrobe for myself, I'm still in the planning stage but hope to have some patterns and drafts to show soon.

Until next time Happy sewing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails