Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 1, 2010

     Was suppose to be the start of my own challenge but I got side tracked by work and also the one pattern wardrobe contest. I still plan to keep my challenge but I'm pushing the start date to November 16.  Also I'm not going to use ready made patterns, I'm going to go ahead and start with self drafted patterns using Design-It- Yourself Clothes as guide. I plan to start from the beginning with the skirts with my blog even though I have attempted to draft the shirt and tee with okay results.  The draft should be a whiz for me since this will be like my fifth time drafting it from scratch, my reasoning for doing was to gain accuracy in drafting along with speed as well as familiarity. I think now I can do it without even looking at the directions but I will for now.
       Well see, you in a few days with my first post on drafting the pattern along with the fabric I picked out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails