Friday, May 07, 2010

No more ads

Well I took the ads off my blog. For some reason I was not happy with them on here. I'm not sure why but making money was not the reason I started my blog. I started my blog as a way of improving my writing skills, I figured that writing about something I love to do would help my skills. Well that has not happened because for one I still don't write as much as I would like and two I have no one critiquing my writing, but I still plan to keep up my blog and make it something I am happy with.

Now on a sewing note. I have somethings I am working on but first let me finish them before I blog about them and also I am working on developing some more TNT patterns for myself. I really feel like I could use my time better if I had a ready set of patterns instead of always starting new. As a busy mother of 8 beauties time is precious, so I need to make the most of what I have. I'm trying to develop a good range of patterns to keep me busy. I hope to talk more about those soon and also another book review.

Until next time
Happy sewing!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Glad to hear from you and know you're well. Can't wait to see your TNT's and some of your recent work:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails