Sunday, April 26, 2009

Well I did it ...

Tonight I made my first welt pocket. I used the method found in Pants for Real People. It took me about a half hour to do the first completed one, I say completed one because my first try I messed up before I could finish and there was no undoing it so I pitched that one. This time I took my time and read every direction at least twice before I made a move so I think that is what added to my time. I can't find my camera right now but hope to post a pic soon so you can see my first completed one. Now that I have an idea of how it goes I hope to do the next few with better results and faster. I have everything cut for at least 3 more samples which I think I will hold off until tomorrow night to do. But I will keep the first and last samples to put in my notebook along with notes I want to keep about it. I hope to do with all new techniques. Happy sewing,

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails