Sunday, August 24, 2008

How long has it been? Well new plan and new rules

When will I learn contest are not for me, again PR.com is having another wardrobe contest and I thought I would play along but not say anything until I was done. Well its still going on until the end of August and I still can finish in time but I don't like the idea of rushing right. I most of my sewing is done at night when everyone is asleep here and some nights after kids, homeschooling, cooking, cleaning and whatever else I don't want to sew because I am too tired. Yes I do like it and it is very relaxing but at 1 or 2 am ..... things can happen. So some nights I have to give in just relax when I can and other nights when I have that little drop of energy still in me than I can go for it. But I don't want to feel like I have to on nights that I can just relax then it becomes unpleasant and that is not what I want. As for my plan I'm still working on it and hope to have it posted tomorrow night. Happy Sewing

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails