Monday, June 30, 2008

I went, I saw, And I chickened out

Well I went to PR day in Baltimore at "A Fabric Place" hoping to meet and see others who had the same hobby as me. Well I saw a lot of people and even said hi to a few. But I was too shy to introduce myself. The problem well for one I am already a shy person but added to that I am always wondering what people are thinking about me, I am not your "average" person when you first see me but I am a person and I have feelings, likes and dislikes just like any other person. But when you see someone whose outward look is not something you see everyday before you judge that person, try talking to them and see the real person they are, I give you the words of En Vogue " Free your mind and the rest will follow". Now for the one goody I allowed myself
A black, white, pink, and gray jersey. I hope to make a top using Mccalls 5105 I do want to vary it a little, maybe a cowl neck. Just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Amy Bailes said...

What a beautiful piece of fabric!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails