Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Cowl Tee

This is currently my favorite top, its one of the reasons that my mini challenge grew to more than 10 patterns. I already have plans for this to be one of my first patterns I sew up for the coming year. This will be my third time sewing it up and I can see why getting a TnT pattern is an on going process. My first version I sewed tee as is except for adding a sleeve, after wearing for a while I decided to add an inch to both the hem and to the sleeve and it made it much better. Now with my version I'm going to add one more inch to the sleeve and then I think I will have perfected the pattern. I'm also hoping to make a dress using this pattern in the near future.

Until next time happy sewing...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails