Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Finally... One Pattern Multiple Looks

Patternreview has finally started the contest thread for the One Pattern, Many Looks contest. It runs one month from July1 to July 31. I have entered so many contest on patternreview , only to make nothing by the end of the month. I don't know what it is but before the contest I am so pumped up its ridiculous, but then suddenly the day it starts I start feeling a pressure and wind up doing nothing or after my first failure I just give up. I hate this about myself, and I am determined to change this bad habit about, starting with this contest.

Simplicity 2725
Even though I am nine months pregnant now and can go any day, I have picked out two a super basic, super easy patterns to work with . One of the patterns is part of my learn to sew program and the other is a basic shell. So I am deciding between Simplicity 2725 and McCall's 5352. Both of them I was able to check the fit while I was pregnant so I'm sure they will at least fit postpartum just not sure the exact look of the fit once my belly is gone. Now its just picking one and deciding what variations I want to try.
McCall's 5352









 So from my style file here are some inspirations. I'm not sure where all of these have come from, just when shopping the net I tend to save items that I like.






Until next time happy sewing 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails