Saturday, August 21, 2010

McCall's 5429 finished but I'm not done


McCall's 5429 done, originally uploaded by sewmodest.
Well I finally finished my skirt but I don't think I'm done with it. I'm not liking how bulky the belt loops are and how they stick out, they give a lot of lumps and bumps around the waistline that I don't need. I'm going to leave them for tonight and then decide. But over all I really like this pattern and already have plans to make at least 2 more with slight variations, just need to find some good quality bottom weight or mid weight twill. The top on my dressform is another of my UFOs that I plan to finish soon, it is Vogue 2980 the Betzina bolero tee, the neckline is a bit wide for me but I'll finish this one but I think I'll stick to the Jalie sweetheart tee for my fashion tees for now.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Lovely outfit. I have that Vogue pattern and really like your use of a print for it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails