Tuesday, December 11, 2012

How Many Patterns Do I Need ? Part 2

What do I like to wear? What clothes do I wear the most? These are two of the questions I have to ask myself when trying to figure out what patterns to really focus on. So with that in mind I came up with a list:

  1. A-line maxi skirt
  2. Scoop neck T-shirt
  3. Loose knit top
  4. Empire waist maxi dress
  5. Fitted button down shirt
  6. Basic woven top no closures
  7. Blazer
  8. Skinny pant
So armed with this list I have come up with a few patterns I would like to try but that will be another post.

Until next time, happy sewing...

1 comment:

Kay said...

I'm thinking about my TNTs as well.. so far I'm halfway there for a TNT pants and TNT knit tops.. just halfway more to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails